Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell or trade your Personally Identifiable Information.
We never utilise a third party company to process any of our contact/client forms and we only keep a copy of your contact information until your event is complete.
Compliance With Global Legislation
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We aim to honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. We implement technologies as they become mainstream and attempt to keep up with changing tracking codes and technologies in a timely manner however there may be a slight delay in implementing any new functionality due to platform or technology reasons.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
Currently we do not utilise any behavioural tracking
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days of being made aware of such a breach if the breach occurs on out network
- We will inform you of how the breach occurred
- We do not personally control or own any website servers that your information is stored on and whilst we only select quality partners to work with, if an issue occurs with a third-party supplier, we will notify you as soon as we can are made aware and provide details of the problem and who to contact
CAN SPAM Act And GDPR
The CAN-SPAM Act and GDPR are laws that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Respond to booking enquiries, and/or other requests or questions
If at any time you would like to stop receiving future emails:
- Simply let us know by email, phone or in writing
A Bit of a Do ltd
11 Cherry Street
It is preferred that you can contact us via our website (www.abitofadoltd.co.uk) to ensure that your query is dealt with in a timely manner
This policy was last updated 30th September 2021